- December 6, 2021 Bruce Mizrach, Financial Times: "Stablecoin risks spur case for central bank digital currency"
- August 16, 2021 Bruce Mizrach interviewed for The Verge: "The Tether Controversy, Explained"
- May 4, 2021 Amanda Agan, Jennifer Doleac, and Anna Harvey, Time: "A New Study Reveals that Not Prosecuting People for Nonviolent Misdemeanors May Actually Reduce Crime"
- April 6, 2021 Amanda Agan, Jennifer Doleac, and Anna Harvey, Washington Post: "Prosecuting low-level crimes makes us less safe"
- February 3, 2021 Michael D. Bordo and Mickey D. Levy, Wall Street Journal: "The Short March Back to Inflation"
- June 21, 2020 Rockoff, Hugh and Mark Wilson,“After Those Cruel Wars Were Over: Lessons from Two Economic Recoveries.” History News Network.
- April 16, 2020 Hugh Rockoff, Wall Street Journal: “Shoes to Masks: Corporate Innovation Flourishes in Coronavirus Fight: From face shields to vaccines, ingenuity is emerging from surprising corners of the private sector” By Gregg Ip,
- April 10, 2020 Mizrach, Bruce and Chris Neely, The Stock Market's Wild Ride Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis Economic Synopses, No. 15.
- April 13, 2020 Mizrach, Bruce and Chris Neely, Secondary Market Corporate Credit Facility Supports Main Street Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis Economic Synopses, No. 17.
- April 15, 2020 Mizrach, Bruce and Chris Neely, Fed Intervention in the To-Be-Announced Market for Mortgage-Backed Securities Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis Economic Synopses, No. 19.
- April 16, 2020 Mizrach, Bruce and Chris Neely, Supporting Small Borrowers: ABS Markets and the TALF, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis Economic Synopses, No. 20.
- November 25, 2019 Michael Bordo's op-ed in the Globe, "Requiring the Bank of Canada to follow a financial stability mandate is a bad idea".
- September 7, 2019 Michael Bordo interviewed in Market Watch "Why the coming recession could force the Federal Reserve to swap greenbacks for digital dollars"..
- August 1, 2019 Eugene White was interviewed in Bloomberg, "When it was commissioned in the 1870's, the Renaissance-style".
- April 2, 2019, Joe Hughes' new research paper, Consumer Lending Efficiency: Commercial Banks Versus a Fintech Lender, featured on "TheStreet."
- March 13, 2019 Michael Bordo in the Financial Times, "How to diagnose your own Dutch disease".
- January 15, 2019 Hugh Rockoff's research featured in Bloomberg, "Federal Economic Data Gets Furloughed by the Shutdown".
- Michael Bordo was interviewed for the television series "Speak Up". The topic was the Federal Reserve. The series airs on Community Channel 1 of the Manhattan Neighborhood Network on January 6, 13, 20 and 27, 2019. To watch, click here. Look for Community Channel One. You will see Community both on the upper left column and on a right hand column in the middle of the right side. Click on WATCH.
- On the 100th Anniversary of World War I, Professor Hugh Rockoff, a leading specialist on the economics of war, has new essay in an eBook, The Economics of the Great War. (https://voxeu.org/article/new-ebook-economics-great-war-centennial-perspective). Rockoff is author of America's Economic Way of War (Cambridge University Press, 2012).
- September 18, 2018 Amanda Agan cited on CNBC, "Why companies are turning to ex-cons to fill slots for workers"
- December 3, 2017 Michael Bordo mentioned in
The Wall Street Journal
article, "Digital-currency Fever May Spread to Federal Reserve".
- November 2017 Roberto Chang's presentation at the Central Bank of Chile Annual Conference.
- May 20, 2017 Amanda Agan's research discussed in The Economist.
- March 7, 2017 Amanda Agan's research featured in the Sacramento Bee
- March 6, 2017 Rosanne Altshuler quoted on Yahoo Finance
- March 1, 2017 Anne Piehl's research featured in The Atlantic
- February 26, 2017 Jennifer Hunt's research quoted in Newsweek
- February 7, 2017 Jennifer Hunt quoted in Public Radio International story, "What immigration does for innovation"
- January 27, 2017 Anne Piehl quoted on CBS News
- January 17, 2017 Thomas Prusa quoted on WNYC story on Wilbur Ross